EARLY BIRD TICKETS END WEDNESDAY
Columbus Songwriters Association is bringing in an internationally recognized music businessman, Christian Howes, to help musicians in Columbus build a stronger music business strategy.
Are you a working musician in The Indie Arts Capital of the World looking to improve your gigs and grow your career in music? This all day workshop is limited to a small group of working musicians in Columbus who are ready to take consistent action to get better gigs, develop new projects, and/or gain control of your business in general.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Clear processes and skills for filling your calendar
– The ability to become comfortable promoting your services and products
– Clarity of your top sources of revenue, and the ability to work with a strategy that will increase your income
– A routine that will enable you to make a bigger impact as an artist and enjoy more free time
– The opportunity to network and spark relationships with proactive musicians working in your city
– You’ll also receive access to a full PDF, audio, and video trainings following the live workshop.
– Core content content will outline clear steps for you to identify and clarify your goals, eliminate your road blocks, improve or start creating your collateral marketing assets, and build a specific action plan. It will also drill deep into detailed strategies, tactics, and resources available to further help you create results.
Joey Hendrickson, Marketing Consultant and Founder of Columbus Songwriters Association, Columbus Music Commission, and How To Build A Music City, will be joining Christian Howes and speaking on how to create opportunities for passive income by licensing your music on a local level.
REVIEW TESTIMONIALS of Christian Howes’ Music Biz Mastermind, written by musicians, songwriters, and composers all over the country.
Space is limited! Early bird tickets available until Sunday evening, 2/27